Access Point has a proven track record of achieving successful public policy outcomes through advocacy, relationship development and political contributions management at the state and local levels of government in Virginia.
Successfully navigating the legislative environment to achieve your goals is a critical component of Access Point's capabilities. We have relationships and experience advancing public policy initiatives at the state and local government levels. Whether you seek to introduce new legislation to advance your interests, or amend/oppose policy that is unfavorable for your organization, Access Point Public Affairs can help you achieve your public policy goals.
As part of our government relations services, Access Point Public Affairs provides overall public policy monitoring and strategy development, as well as the following:
- Advocacy to advance a bill through the legislative process;
- Relationship development with key elected officials and government staff;
- Monitoring key legislative studies and commissions;
- Targeted legislative tracking and reporting;
- Public policy communications materials development;
- Grass tops outreach to key public opinion leaders;
- Identification of coalition opportunities to build broad support for your priority;
- Drafting and delivering testimony before legislative studies, commissions and committees; and
- Political contributions management.
The government and regulatory environment can provide both opportunities and challenges. Access Point Public Affairs provides expert government affairs support that can measurably impact your organization’s overall success.